HeatJet Hotplate Magnetic Stirrer is a highly efficient and versatile lab instrument that can handle a range of heating and mixing applications with ease. With a heating temperature range of room temperature to 380°C and overheat protection up to 420°C, it is ideal for various heating and stirring operations. The device has a high-resolution LCD display that shows the actual temperature and speed, and with a control accuracy of ±0.1ºC, it ensures precise and accurate temperature control. The external temperature sensor PT1000 with an accuracy of ±0.5ºC is also provided for temperature control outside of the vessel, and the sensor control accuracy of ±20rpm ensures consistent and reliable stirring.
- HeatJet is a heating and stirring instrument with a maximum heating temperature of 380°C.
- It features a high-resolution LCD display that shows the actual temperature and speed.
- The Heatjet has a brushless DC motor that is maintenance-free
- It comes with an aluminum cover and a ceramic work plate, which allow for immediate heat transfer.
- External temperature control is possible using a temperature sensor PT1000.
- The Heatjet has digital temperature control with a maximum temperature of 380°C.
- It also has digital speed control with a maximum speed of 1500rpm
- The maximum stirring quantity of H2O is 5L
|Work plate material – Motor Type||Aluminum cover with ceramic coating – Brushless DC motor|
|Max. stirring quantity [H2O]||5L|
|Work plate dimension [WXH]||140×140 mm (5.5X5.5 in)|
|Max. magnetic bar||50mm|
|Speed display and Temperature display||LCD|
|Heating temperature range||Room temp: +5ºC-380ºC|
|Over heat protection||420ºC|
|External temperature sensor||PT1000 (accuracy ±0.5ºCJ)|
|Control accuracy of sensor||±20rpm|
|Voltage- Weight||100-120/200-240V, 50/60Hz-2.2Kg (4.9 lbs.)|
|Permissible ambient temperature and humidity||5-40℃, 80%RH|