The VertiClave(Vertical AutoClave), developed by Qlabtics, boasts an impressive range of features to meet all your autoclaving needs.
I. Basic Structure:
- Shell case made of high-temperature thermoplastic material with outstanding impact resistance and stainless steel.
- Pot body made of food-grade stainless steel (304).
- Lid opening and closing device uses a lever-type multi-link synchronous telescopic structure, making the lid and pot body flexible and light, safe, and reliable.
II. Control and Operation:
- Console uses LCD window graphic dynamic display.
- Function settings are selected via scrolling graphics and text.
- Sterilization phase is monitored by a micro-computer graphic display and automatic cycle control.
- Automatic shutdown is initiated when sterilization phase ends (with an alarm).
III. Function Description:
- One-button sterilization function selection for quick and clear choices based on different items.
- Air-cooled chilling device ensures the pot body is quickly cooled at the end of sterilization.
- Preheating and melting function for sterilized items with time and temperature selection.
- USB interface available for monitoring process and data collection.
- Sterilization reservation function available to start at a set time.
- Automatic fault detection and judgment system.
- Full-automatic control model discharges low-temperature air and exhausts steam when sterilization procedure ends.
IV. Safety Devices:
- Safety interlocking device structure featured by electronic and mechanical interaction.
- Double protection system with mechanical safety relief valve and electronically controlled overvoltage protective device.
- Heater anti-drying protection function and leakage protection system.
|Models||VertiClave 300||VertiClave 500||VertiClave 750|
|Configuration||Full-automatic control, Automatic Exhaust|
|The main material||Stainless steel (304)|
|Packing size (L x W x H mm)||780x660x1160||780x660x1160||780x660x1320|
(L x W x H mm)
volume(D x H mm)
|370 x 320(30L)||370 x 500(50L)||370 x 690(75L)|
|Basket size(D x H mm)||335 x 190
|335 x 360
|335X190 & 360
|Time setting range||0-99 h|
|Rated working pressure||0.217MPa|
12 months warranty